We believe that all students:
- need a safe, supportive, respectful and loving learning environment in which to grow to their fullest potential.
- have a right to receive high-quality, differentiated instruction in the classroom.
- have talents, interests, and abilities unique only to them.
- have a responsibility to actively participate in their own learning.
- possess diverse gifts and need to be motivated and challenged to discover and use their skills and talents.
- need to develop positive visions of their futures with the support of families, educators, and the community.
We believe that parents and family members are:
- actively interested in their child’s education and future success.
- an integral part of the learning process.
- entitled to regular, consistent communication from teachers, staff, and administrators.
- important participants in the life of Hallsville School.
We believe that it is very important for all staff to:
- care about, show respect for, and truly want the best for our students.
- hold high expectations for our students and ourselves.
- create a positive learning environment for all students.
- differentiate instruction to provide the best learning opportunities for our students.
- continue our own education and professional development so we can be current in best practices in education.
- develop valuable partnerships with our families and the community so we can work together to support the growth and development of each student.